PortailPortail  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Go down 

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Shylor   Mon 18 Feb - 16:45

Hello everyone,

I notice that the forums are not all english, so it might be hard for me. Some of you might know me, others might not.

I was one of the beta testers back a long time ago (before puggy's rule). I cant remember the planet I played on, but my nickname was ledo. Later I find that puggy brings the game back online and jump back into it. Well, I have been into game design for about 6 years now. I am more indie, then professional.

Anyways after puggy shut down I thought I might never get a chance to work with or on the game. I thought it was an amazing idea!

Anyways, I am sure you all have plans with the source if you get it, but I would like to ask to partner with or acquire a copy of the source from another group/company!

I am willing to help a little bit with money if that is how I can get a copy of the raw source.

I will work as a partner with all the companies running with the source, and do not want to be an enemy of anyone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zutaty's home :: General-
Jump to: