PortailPortail  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

pacifica online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
puggy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: pacifica online   Sat 12 Jul - 14:50

as taken from the starpeace 2 forums:
--------------------------------------------
Pacifica is now online (thanks to crazysky for running this world on his server)

It may not be 100% and it's only certifiable for english

it may be reset

it may go boooooom

it may have problems when no one is around

in other worlds you can play on it but things happen and i'm looking though my old notes to see what i've forgotton to do
---------------------------------------------------------

For those who english isn't your native language, 2.1.8b will mainly be a langauge update to include many of the languages, it may not be complete, it may not be accurate (using translation program for most of it). However i've put up a translation forum so if anything dosn't look right you can use that to have it corrected.

Note: with vista i'm not sure if the client will set the language as it is a registry setting and i've found vista dosn't like reading/writing the reg. If not i'll work on a new setting's protocol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crazysky
entrepreneur

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: pacifica online   Sun 13 Jul - 18:27

For information Pacifica is a French hosted world.
You will find the 10 bigest towns of France on this world Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

pacifica online
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1